SmartAIDUA PARTNERS can help to connect international donors and projects with civil society organizations in affected regions to respond most effectively and transparently to the humanitarian crisis caused by the russian invasion of Ukraine.
The platform helps international organizations, individuals and legal entities outside Ukraine, intended to provide targeted humanitarian assistance to vulnerable groups of citizens, to find a partner for provision of aid among the CSOs, which submitted the online applications and were verified by SmartAIDUA PARTNERS coordinators.
Stand With Ukraine
We believe Ukrainians need to play a central role in addressing their own needs now and into the future. Our system has been developed by locals under the technical assistance project SURGe and is run by Ukrainians.
How SmartAIDUA PARTNERS Works for Donors
- If you are looking for Ukrainian partners among local CSOs to provide humanitarian aid to different groups of citizens all over Ukraine in the territories directly affected by the russian invasion or in regions in need of humanitarian assistance for temporarily displaced persons - join the platform and get access to the list of verified CSOs.
- You can search partners by sectors, experience, representations in regions, finished projects and team experience.
- Verification process is supported by SURGe Coordinators. Coordinators conduct all-stage verification and are responsible for analysis and proceeding of the provided information.
- Your opinion is valuable for us and you can provide feedback on Ukrainian CSOs you worked with.
What are the sectors of activities?
All types of aid are systematized by sectors of activities (inspired by UN clusters classification). This approach provides a useful and effective tool for identifying potential sectors for cooperation and collaboration between donors and civil society organizations and complies with commonly used international classifications.
Alinea International has been in Ukraine since 2010.
- Support for Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe);
- Promoting Reform Objectives through Technical Expertise and Capacity Transfer (PROTECT).
- Canada-Ukraine Police Development Project (CUPDP);
- Police Training Assistance Project (PTAP);
- Support to Reform of Patrol Police in Ukraine (SRPPU);
- Juvenile Justice Reform Project (UJJRP);
- Expert Deployment for Governance and Economic Growth (EDGE).
SURGe has provided different kind of highly needed support to 59 communities in 21 regions all over Ukraine and provided direct support to more than 88000 direct beneficiaries.
Our support has been received by bomb shelters in communities under attack, shelters for IDPs in the West and Center of Ukraine, hospitals, childcare institutions for evacuated children, and prisons in cities under siege.